- Vibration sensitivity and filtering options
- Functions resettable or non-resettable, or automatic on/off
- Selectable Service Alarm intervals and warning options
- Custom printing and Logo
Packaging: Carded, individual box, bulk in trays or special kit
only counts equipment run time by filtering out road travel
and easy mounting
to toggle trough functions or reset functions
|3 Service Alerts|
with Breakin interval and reset options
|Extrem shock aproof|
- Total run timer counts in tenths, then whole hours up to 99.999 hours (non resetable)
- Timer 1 & Timer 2 counts in tenths, then whole hours up to 99.999 hours (can be resettable or non resettable)
- 3 Service Alerts with Breakin interval and reset options
- cycle counter: counts equipment power up cycles
can be viewed automatically when equipment is powered off
How it works
When euqipment vibrates, the meter counts running hours.
Transport Filter*: During the first 7 sec. after start of the engine it will check out if there is a constant frequency. Therefore the meter runs 7 sec. behind time to determine the real operating hours.
FIELDS OF USE
The Vibration Activated Meter can be used on any equipment that vibrates during the operation. It is fully epoxy potted and can withstand heat, moisture and and extreme vibration.
- Heavy-duty industrial applications such as plate compactors, hydraulic breakers
- Works even under water (up to 20 meters)
- Can stand at least 45G
What makes the military quality?
- absolute dust-, fresh-, and saltwater resistant. Therefore it’s ideal for maritime areas, too. (Pressure-washer cleaning possible)
- Flash Alert service displays reminders for preventive maintenance. (LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FLASH ALERTS)
- Due to a self-contained battery it has a lifecycle of 12 years.
- Extrem shock proof up to at least 45G.
- High contrast LCD display is always lit and polarized to prevent discoloration from UV exposure