- Hour Meter
- Mode Button to toggle trough available modes. Depress and release to toggle between functions (hours, tachometer, service alerts, etc.), while in specific function. Depress and hold to create an action (clear, reset, interrogate)
- 2 Timers
- 3 Service Alerts
- Warranty clock
- LCD Display always lit
- Volt meter with alarms
- Power up and power down messages
- OEM Messages available
How it works
Hour Meter and Timers
- Total Timer counts in tenths, then whole hours up to 99,999 hours (non resettable)
- Timer 1 counts in tenths, then whole hours up to 9,999 hours (resettable or non resettable)
- Timer 2 counts in tenths, then whole hours up to 99,999 hours (resettable or non resettable) Resettable timers are cleaned by holding the Mode button down for 3 seconds while Timer1 or Timer2 are displayed.
Advanced Service Alerts
- Choose from 3 Service Alerts with break in intervals, decide when to warn the customer, how often to display the alert, choose resettable or automatic service alerts, sync up multiple alerts, activate an LED or signal output.
Service alerts are count down intervals (run hours). The interval is how often service is due (in run hours).
- One time breakin interval option for each alarm (1 to 999 hours).
Breakin interval: Any Service Alert can include a one time break in interval that is different than recurring intervals.
- Reset the Service Alert by holding down the mode button for 3 seconds, or 10 seconds
- Interval sync to synchronize alerts after break-in interval
- Flash Alert trigger: OEM can decide when to flash alerts on LCD regardless of what mode the meter is in, plus how often to flash
- View hours remaining in the service interval by pressing and releasing the mode button
- Standard custom messages available
The tachometer can display up to 15,999 rpm with 1 % resolution. For button versions, the Tachometer mode can be accessed using the mode button. For non-button meters, the tachometer is only displayed while the engine is running. Various firing patterns are available. The primary input for the tachometer is the inductive input
Real time clock to track and display the equipment warranty period.
- While in warranty, a small dot on the LCD flashes.
- When the warranty period is expired, the dot on the LCD goes solid.
- The OEM specifies the number of warranty years from 1 year to 11 years.
- The OEM establishes a grace period before initialization of warranty clock (for example allow 8 hours of run time before the warranty clock starts counting).
FIELDS OF USE
Any devices with Gas Engine that has a cut-out-panel.
What makes the military quality?
- absolute dust-, fresh-, and saltwater resistant. Therefore it’s ideal for maritime areas, too. (Pressure-washer cleaning possible)
- Flash Alert service displays reminders for preventive maintenance. (LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FLASH ALERTS)
- Due to a self-contained battery it has a lifecycle of 12 years.
- Extreme shock proof up to at least 45G.
- High contrast LCD display is always lit and polarized to prevent discoloration from UV exposure